What We Do
Alcohol Rehab Belfast has been giving medication and liquor treatment since 2003. Through extensive work with people suffering from addiction, we acquired or vast knowledge and skills.
How We Help
Alcohol Rehab Belfast delivers the United Kingdom Substance Misuse Service. During every stage of recovery, we use an integrated model of peer support, psychosocial interventions, and the right clinical care. We support recovery by providing true patient cantered care which we hope will assist people in maintaining abstinence throughout the rest of their lived.
In order to fulfil our dream, we
- Regularly challenge ourselves to maintain the highest level of quality in everything we do, from specialists or general medication to collaborative long term planning.
- Make ourselves a presence in the community by having treatment centres close to where people live.
- Think that excellent primary care is key for recovery, and form successful partnerships with local general practitioners, community pharmacists, and other partners from the broader treatment system.
- Provide a complete range of evidence-based treatment which acknowledges the intricate nature of dependency and its effects.
- Utilising the power of group therapy and Mutual Aid to avail lasting results.
- Are an individual from SMART Recovery.
- Perceive the necessities of families, caregivers and offer help plus guidance.
- Links with what is accessible and fill the breaches that we discover.
To take in more about Alcohol Rehab Belfast's Addiction Services please get in touch with us on 0800 246 1509.
For Anyone Needing Our Services
You can go through our Patient Information Leaflet if you want to understand the ways we can assist you till you are completely healed.
For data on the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) accessible see our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine.